Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Nail Polish Hyperbolic [Hobby]

Nail polish & Nail Art
Good evening.
It's already been 2 month since my last post about bb cream review. That's because I've got a new hobby for my self and kind of drowned in it and Yes...the hobby's called nail art.

I've decided to write again because someone encourage me and that someone want to read my new writing. But still...it's very hard for me writing a post in an english language but I'll try my best for not disappointing everyone who read my blog. Fyuhhh...

Do you remember, when you was a little kid in kindergarten, your teacher ask you to draw everything that excited you in a plain of paper and ask you to give a color u liked in the picture ? What do you feel ? 

For me, I was very happy and feel a lot of excitement about what kind of picture I wanna draw and what kind of color I will give...That feeling is still exist until now, specially when I'm doing a nail polish for a nail art. 

Yes...yes...that's the feeling I get when I'm doing a nail art *well...I'll bet the majority of the ladies feels the same too.

Nail polish is just like a crayon, they have so many color and pattern. But the different is you can applied it on your nail. So I think a nail polish is a crayon for the ladies. The source of happiness for woman *if you know what I mean... 

My first attraction comes from my roommate whose done her nail polished with a burgundy color. I see that, and feeling fascinated, I think "how come a small amount of color in your nail can boost up your mood just by seeing it ?". Then I decided that I've got to do it too.

Here's some of the pics and nail polishes brand I'm using :

Nyx - Hot Orange 
Revlon - Red - Get Ready
Oriflame Very me - nail graffiti - Gold Base Cot
Revlon - Blue -Mysterious
Nyx - Smoldering
Nyx - Dark black - Deep Space
Revlon - Blue - Mysterious
Nyx - Dark - Smoldering - Glitter

This 3 brands (Revlon, Nyx, and Oriflame) can be purchased from the local market. If you're looking for the perfect red color, try using revlon. They've got so many various red with many-many shade but have limited color beside red. For the perfect matte nail polish, try Nyx. It's looks very natural in your nail. From my observation so far and what I can get, the brand only have 2 kind of red color. But the remaining other color have many. Oriflame brand for me it's kind of difficult to combined, specially with other brand coat. 

I forget to tell that before you put a polish in your nail, it's very important to use a base coat. The coat have a function to protect your nail from the polish hazard. So it can't be absorbed into your nail directly and plus it makes your nail very smooth thus the polish can easily be swap through your nail. For the coat I'm using a super top speed 60 second base coat from Revlon. Here's the pic :


Now, a lot of coat in the market already has a double function, base coat and top coat, so you don't have to buy another coat for the top. Just use the same coat for applying top coat after your nail being polished. The top coat can protect your polished nail so it doesn't scratch easily and makes your nail more shine. But I'm warning you for not using nail polish for more than 1 week. After all the hazard still not safe. 

When it's done, you will be satisfy with the result. The excitement was real and plus you don't have to go to the nail art salon with amount of price you can minimized by doing on your own at home. Another positive thing, by doing your own nail art, you can practice for your creativity in creating cute pattern and combine many color. Happy nail art-ing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment